Monday, August 15, 2016

My family is my source of strength

My family is my strength


My family is my one supportive and number one fan. They might be different from yours, but for me, they are the most unique parents and cousins of all. There love is different because it’s a big package of care, patience, love, and more. 

My family is not small because I have my aunties, uncles, and cousins. We love adventures and we spend the time having fun exploring the new things, and as crazy and happy is that it make moments turn into memories. My cousins are like my source of air because for me they're always there when I need them, like when I fall in the stairs or on the floor, they laugh at me first and then help me stand up. They even crack jokes, dance like a duck and sings like a professional singer even though it's out of tune sometimes 

But for me, they are also one big package of talents because, they know how to use instruments, dance, sing, they can be a clown and etc.
They are my family, we live, laugh, eat, go to other places together.
 And I'm proud to tell all of you that we are a Happy Family Together and Always.



 Fam Bam! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Showman Movie Review for School Project

  The Greatest Showman  The greatest show on Earth, yet it's never enough, Never! Never! ♪♫ Every human being with dreams always aims fo...