Monday, August 15, 2016

Me time

Me Time

Me? Who am I? What am I doing here? And what’s my purpose of living in this world.
Well maybe, the answers to my question are those people that surround me. The people who won’t care for you or the people who are giving problems to your life are just temporary.
Most people now don’t know how to appreciate little things in life. And maybe that’s my purpose staying in this world, I just want them to appreciate things in life even though it’s not that much. We people, we are not perfect, we all do have mistakes, but always remember that those mistakes let you know how to start a new one again.
Things would be different if you don’t know how to handle your attitude and feelings. That’s why I don’t have time thinking about the things that are unnecessary. I focus on things that are very important, especially my life goals, exchanging what my parents gave to me and also graduating in college. Life goes on and on, and we know we could get through this situation.
We are made by God because, each one of us has a purpose, maybe for inspiring others or maybe the one who could save the day, and more. So just be patient and be your own unique self. 
 








 "DO'NT ALLOW SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE SAID TO DISCOURAGE YOU. INSTEAD, USE IT AS A MOTIVATOR TO KEEP GOING"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Showman Movie Review for School Project

  The Greatest Showman  The greatest show on Earth, yet it's never enough, Never! Never! ♪♫ Every human being with dreams always aims fo...