Friday, January 31, 2020

Family Day 2020

Family Day 2020 was the BEST knowing the fact that this is gonna be my last Family day here at ACT. For twelve years since nursery up until now, ACT gave me a home where in they teach children not just how to learn, read and write but also they taught me how to love, present and let your heart speak inside and outside the campus, and they also gave me good manners that I am bringing in a daily basis. Asian College of Technology value this event that even some family contributed personally to achieve it's goal in which every student's family will enjoy this gathering.



For the year 2020 the family day's theme was "tribal" as it strengthen traditions here at the Philippines and so that it will match Senior Santo Nino's celebration for Sinulog. Each level are assigned different tribal groups and booths were designed natively.

Colorful booths gave radiance to the place and people's faces. The activities were also fun and full of prizes. The school's tradition is having competitions through per level dance presentation, t-shirt design contest, booth contest and etc. Being a dancer since the dance competition was created, it was a whole lot of tirednes and fun because another memories will be kept. And yes, we still got the title as the champions for four years straight already.

After dinner, some families didn't went home yet for they've awaited the next activity "Raffles". Everyone was hoping that their name will be mentioned so that they can bring home one of the prizes. Basically I also got one, I brought five kilo of rice as I went home.

As a grade 10 student  a part of me felt something sad because I have already imagined what my grade 11 would be without my friends anymore. ACT gave me a home and a family. I will surely cherish those memories and share them to my future family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Showman Movie Review for School Project

  The Greatest Showman  The greatest show on Earth, yet it's never enough, Never! Never! ♪♫ Every human being with dreams always aims fo...