Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Simple Dreams

Me Myself and I
I am too simple because I have a plain sailing life, undemanding dreams, uncomplicated family and a simple feeling called love.
Maybe you think that you are different from everyone, yes we do! we have unique ways in our lives and it’s normal to have this kind of feelings. We might have different stories in life, it might be difficult or easy but don't even try to quit.
But for me? I have my own story too. Life goes on and on, and we must know how to face it.
My goals in my life are to visit other places or to have some adventures because when we travel, we learn new things and we can discover new things as a person. I want to help others even if I don’t have that enough money to give for them, a simple donation will help. I also want to create my own family in the future and let them also discover what life is. 


I have countless dreams but for me, it would come true if I work hard so that I could achieve those goals.








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Showman Movie Review for School Project

  The Greatest Showman  The greatest show on Earth, yet it's never enough, Never! Never! ♪♫ Every human being with dreams always aims fo...