Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sisters by blood and heart

My Family

I have two sisters. When we don’t have any assignments or homework, we like to play childhood games, watch funny videos together, dancing and more kinds of stuff. Back in the childhood days, I and my oldest sister always want to play outdoor games, we don’t care if we come home with bruises, scratch, difficulty in walking and more. All we care is all about how fun the day was, and what did we learn. Having two sisters are fun, but sometimes we fight, but we all know as a family, it would just come back to its own way of treatment. Life is better having a sister/brother because they are the one who defends you in every fight…
I’m proud of having this kind of sisters because they just stay in the same way.
My older sister now is already a 3rd-year college student taking pharmacy course and my younger sister now is already in third grade

In the near future, all of you just want to help one another. So let hate step aside and let love win your heart <3

 Throwback with my sistahs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Showman Movie Review for School Project

  The Greatest Showman  The greatest show on Earth, yet it's never enough, Never! Never! ♪♫ Every human being with dreams always aims fo...