Saturday, August 6, 2016

My Friends

MY FRIENDS

Friends? I also treat them as my second family. If for others they think that I may be fake LOL no I’m not, being nice to someone you dislike doesn’t mean you’re fake, it means that you are mature enough to control your emotions. Life would be boring without a crazy friend, I had one! And I think she’s doing that just to make others laugh, sometimes they do things not just for them, but also for everybody. I had a crazy squad, and even though sometimes we cannot go bond with each other, it’s okay for us, because a strong friendship doesn’t need a daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the true heart, true friends would never be apart.










Throwback!! Graduation day and field trip 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Showman Movie Review for School Project

  The Greatest Showman  The greatest show on Earth, yet it's never enough, Never! Never! ♪♫ Every human being with dreams always aims fo...