Monday, August 1, 2016

My life without technology


 My Life without Technology

If I could imagine my life without a technology, everything would be different without it, because in this generation most people now focus on social media, online games and more. And I would also notice that mountains will be not bald, air could escape from pollution and the ocean, sea, and rivers becomes clean. Other people would also not be updated from other new stuffs. And us people will discover new things in real life that has not been discovered in social media, but only in my opinion.


My life without technology will be also a little good because when you disconnect with technology, your friends, family, and etc. would reconnect to you again. And my daily routine is that, I will help my parents without the use of technology. Hunt some animals to live, and create new things to have light, house, hunting tools and to survive without the use of technology. Life would also be boring without it because you cannot talk directly to the people that is far from you. Technology is hard to forget because you were there in that generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Showman Movie Review for School Project

  The Greatest Showman  The greatest show on Earth, yet it's never enough, Never! Never! ♪♫ Every human being with dreams always aims fo...