Thursday, August 4, 2016

me time

Me Time
We all have goals in life that we waited for years. But before getting that goal, we must undergo hardships and struggles in life. Life is not simple to deal with, we even have the deepest secrets that we never tell to the people, even those close ones, we never did tell a single part of it.
But sometimes if we made a mistake, we learn something new to it. Life is too simple but we insist to make it complicated.
This picture was the best take and the most precious thing that I ever had because this day was so memorable for me
I even remembered thanking all of the teachers who taught me things that I didn’t know because, without them, we cannot learn anything. And I am also grateful to my parents who always supported me when I'm in trials and hardships that right now it went through. Because without their everlasting support I wouldn't receive any certificates or awards. Also, I thank God for guiding me and for enlightening me when I am struggling and in downfall.
“Education is most the powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Greatest Showman Movie Review for School Project

  The Greatest Showman  The greatest show on Earth, yet it's never enough, Never! Never! ♪♫ Every human being with dreams always aims fo...